Throughout this semester eLearning Consultants Sam and Aurelie have been working with the Moodle community to put on 3 webinars focusing on the needs of our teachers and learners:
- September: Supporting socially distanced learning with Moodle
- Socially-distanced classrooms or online ‘face-to-face’ sessions are a new challenge for Moodle practitioners . We will highlight the benefits and drawbacks of using various Moodle tools and a range of technology in this new blended context
- October: Moving from Remote delivery to Online learning
- You've survived the emergency of the first lockdown, now take a look at what comes next. How do we shift from mostly synchronous to asynchronous learning, guest presented by Andrew Field, eLearning Manager for Cambridge Assessment International Education
- November: Promoting digital wellbeing through learning design
- This webinar was the start of a very important discussion about digital wellbeing and how learning design could enhance it. Many thanks to everyone who took part, and to those who agreed to share their ideas with us via online interviews this month.
The recordings and accompanying resources can be found on our Events and Webinars course below:
What would you like us to explore in next semester's webinars? Please let us know via the form below:
A small learning design/CPD gift for December 10th brought to you by Sam Taylor from Catalyst IT Europe.