Workplace course certificate

Activities ::: mod_coursecertificate
Maintained by Marina Glancy, Mikel Martín Corrales, Emilio Lozano, Rafael Lechugo, Ruslan Kabalin
Part of set Moodle Workplace.
Automatically issue digital certificates to course participants. This plugin is fully compatible with Moodle LMS.
Latest release:
5585 sites
2k downloads
117 fans
Current versions available: 2

The course certificate module provides an opportunity for learners to celebrate achievements by obtaining certificates.

It allows you to choose from different certificate templates which will automatically display user data such as full name, course, etc.

Users will be able to download a PDF copy of the certificate themselves by accessing this activity, and there are options to send a PDF copy to them by email automatically.

If the template used on this activity contains a QR code, users will be able to scan it to validate their certificates.

The Course certificate plugin works together with the Certificate manager plugin (tool_certificate). The Certificate manager plugin has to be installed, it provides the API and UI for designing the certificate templates on system and course category level.

Moodle WorkplaceThis plugin has been contributed and is maintained by the Moodle Workplace team.

See the documentation page in the Moodle Workplace documentation site for more information. Please note that some of the features described in the documentation might be exclusive to Moodle Workplace.

Screenshots

Screenshot #0
Screenshot #1
Screenshot #2

Contributors

Marina Glancy (Lead maintainer)
Mikel Martín Corrales
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them

Comments RSS

Show comments
  • Factory LMS
    Thu, 5 Jan 2023, 7:21 AM
    Seria possível alterar o nome do arquivo pdf que atualmente é gerado um código de validação ? Gostaria de utilizar o nome breve do curso + o nome do aluno.
    Também gostaria de saber se existe a possibilidade de gerar um pdf com 2 assinaturas digitais, pois quando insiro 2 arquivos, somente um se torna válido.
    Desde já agradeço.

----------------------------------------------------------

Good night,

Would it be possible to change the name of the pdf file that currently generates a validation code? I would like to use the short name of the course + the name of the student.
    I would also like to know if there is the possibility of generating a pdf with 2 digital signatures, because when I insert 2 files, only one becomes valid.
    Thank you very much in advance.
  • Ezzeddin Hamed
    Thu, 18 May 2023, 3:07 PM
    A wonderful plugin that works well in both Arabic & English.

In comparison to other similar plugins, it lacks many additional fields, my question here is how possible to add an activity name? For example the previous activity in the course list.

Thanks and regards,
  • Rudraksh Batra
    Fri, 18 Aug 2023, 3:29 PM
    Hi,

I have configured this certificate to send email automatically if previous scorm is completed, however what is happening, it is not sending the email till i click on certificate to download, pls advise what could be the reason, thanks in advance.
  • Jim de Jong
    Tue, 3 Oct 2023, 2:02 AM
    Am I the only one that has a problem with the Moodle app in not being able to download the certificate? getting the Error: Call to undefined function mod_coursecertificate\output\external_format_text() At this moment I am lost any suggestions?
  • Rosario Chávez
    Wed, 18 Oct 2023, 3:23 AM
    No me aparece la opcion de instalar el plugin
  • Jeff Shrek
    Mon, 30 Oct 2023, 12:26 AM
    Would like to see Course Category added to choices for Dynamic Field when designing the certificate:
    https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-9409
  • Jeff Shrek
    Mon, 30 Oct 2023, 8:56 AM
    Would like to see some additional Date Formats added to choices for Date field when designing certificate.
    https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-9410?jql=project%20%3D%20CONTRIB%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Set%3A%20Course%20certificate%22
  • Sasmit Vasantgadkar
    Fri, 5 Jan 2024, 6:09 PM
    I have enabled "Show share on LinkedIn" and set the value to "Show link to certificate page". However users don't see any link? Is there anything else I need to configure?
  • Marina Glancy
    Fri, 5 Jan 2024, 6:38 PM
    Please remember to use the tracker when reporting issues https://tracker.moodle.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20WPOS%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Certificates

Sasmit, users can find the link "Share on linked in" if they open their profile and click on "My certificates"
  • Igor Dmitriev
    Thu, 11 Jan 2024, 6:10 AM
    Hello, thank you for brilliant plagins, is it possible to view certificates at Moodle mobile app? we tried, but app redirect to web page and ask to use autentification one more time
  • Jan Topinka
    Wed, 31 Jan 2024, 7:25 PM
    Hi,
    is possible change another fonts? Or add fonts to plugin? Thank you for your messages
  • Juan Leyva
    Mon, 26 Feb 2024, 6:51 PM
    For those having issues using this plugin in the mobile app, it could. be because a missing require, you can apply manually this patch to solve the issue: https://github.com/moodleworkplace/moodle-mod_coursecertificate/pull/5/commits/ad9aabd8ae08dd10328c63fdda08c5748579208e
  • Jeremy Baldonado
    Thu, 14 Mar 2024, 3:44 PM
    Hello I'm trying the digital signature and the file type accepted is .crt, I already have the .crt file for my digital signature but when I save it, there's no display of my digital signature just a invisible element. Hoping you could help me. ASAP
  • Marina Glancy
    Thu, 14 Mar 2024, 5:06 PM
    Hello please use the tracker to report issues. See the link above
  • Queenie Chan
    Fri, 22 Mar 2024, 10:54 PM
    Does anyone else have the issue of not being able to see the name of the activity and plugin name? I get modulename or pluginname
1 2 3 4
Please login to post comments